Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Almost Thanksgiving!

hello again!

We're on a road trip!  We drove last weekend from Kirksville Missouri to Arcade NY.  It was a long ASS drive.  Seriously.  Google map it ;)

We got to stop in Cuyahoga Falls, OH, where we'll be moving in June and look at some houses.  It's such a nice area, we're really looking forward to moving there.

Also been having a good time on Etsy.  I got a custom order for two sweaters with snowflakes on them.  I've been working feverishly knit knit knit!

And finally, before I go, one more picture of Mocha :)


This is the newest sweater I posted today.  As you can see, he had a hair cut this past week.  We wanted a trim and they gave him a shave.  I was soooo angry.  If they do it one more time, we're never going back...

No comments:

Post a Comment