Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Here I am again

Hello all.  Been really busy the past couple weeks.  Started up my own website w/the handmade dog sweaters and collars which was fun and frustrating at the same time.  SEO keywords make my brain hurt.

inspiredbymocha.mysupadupa.com

I think it looks pretty cool ;)  Need to post it permanently to the blog somewhere somehow someday.

We discovered that Mocha is growing a dew claw.  It's pointy lol:


My grandpa LOVED to play with Mocha while we were at my dad's house.  He would literally play with him for hours with a different toy in each hand.  I thought it was hysterical.  It did wear Mocha out though.  This is what we call "Pancake Puppy"


This is Mocha living it up w/my grandparents.  They LOVED him, I'm telling ya.  And he didn't mind the attention one bit.  I wonder what they would think if they knew I had a picture of them on the internet. (My grandparents do not now nor will they ever have internet)


This is a picture of Nathan's parents, his sister and her husband and us w/Mocha at their house last week :)


Ok, that's it! Goodnight! :)

We're all doing well.  Went to Chicago twice, now I'm all wore out.  It's almost an 8 hour drive one way!  We're going back for Christmas.  This will be my first Christmas away from home :(  But I'll be with Nathan and Mocha so it'll be ok :)

1 comment:

  1. Love all the photos! So fun to see team mates with the family and pets. Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a great Christmas at Nathan's!

    ReplyDelete