Friday, November 11, 2011

I figured it couldn't hurt to share more pictures of Mocha :)  He has a terrific time on walks.  He listens (usually), sits when we tell him to, and sometimes he even heels! 

For whoever doesn't know, when a dog heels he's supposed to walk next to you, generally following a treat.  Since Mocha is all of 10 inches tall, the treat is always way above his head and he's usually running a little ahead of us.  So, he's watching the treat running forwards, looking backwards, and grinning from ear to ear b/c he's having a blast!



I had no idea that I would need to prepare for the  Christmas season on Etsy, so I bought some red yarn, made a sweater, and am now stitching a very happy snowman onto it


Hopefully, I'll be able to put that up on my shop tomorrow :)  It seems to take me forever and a day to knit a sweater.

I've also ordered some Christmasy supplies for dog collars and am waiting w/baited breath for those.  Can't wait to put up some holiday collars!

Well, anyway, it couldn't hurt to have another picture of Mocha, could it??


2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize you were stitching patterns onto your knitting. Have you thought about double-knitting rather than stitching??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just impressed you can follow a chart at all for knitting. I never learned to do that. Right now I'm trying to learn a new leaf pattern. I just bought the pattern on Etsy (http://www.etsy.com/listing/62544732/victorian-rose-pdf-hand-knitting-pattern)and it includes a chart as well as written instructions. But the chart may as well be Greek as far as I'm concerned. I haven't done much knitting lately, but I'm trying to get back into it. Your dog sweaters are very nice--I tried making one for my daughter's chihuahua and another for our foster pug--not raving successes, either one.

    ReplyDelete