Thursday, February 23, 2012

1 month later!

Apparently, I update once a month ;)  Better than never, I suppose.

I've been trying to exercise more (or at all) recently.  What I'd really love to do is to run, but I quickly discovered that I can hardly walk.  I've got this old knee injury that just won't quit, so I've been doing some weight lifting to try and strengthen the muscles around my knee to keep it more stable.  So maybe in a few weeks I can go for a long walk? :-/

Unfortunately, I am not a morning person.  Ever.  At all.  So, if I work from 8:30-5:30, I definitely won't be getting up at 6am to exercise.  Ever.  And of course I don't want to go right after work.  Who would?  Sure, let's stand for 8 hours and then go for a run.  Uh, no thanks.  So, it's definitely been a challenge.

In better news, we're about ready to send out the wedding invitations!  The registries are set, the hotel is booked, and we're ready to go!  Let's get married! woooo

This is what we're doing for our favors



http://www.etsy.com/listing/34165319/favor-cake-and-centerpiece-personalized is the link since I can't remember how to make the picture itself into a link...

To see more of our wedding, or my ideas of it, I have some cool things pinned on Pinterest:

http://pinterest.com/lulorial/wedding-stuff/

Now, off to do the dishes!  Ah, my life is so glamorous!

No comments:

Post a Comment