Sunday, January 19, 2014

Hello 2014

Hello everyone! Hope we're having a great 2014 :)

This month, we've had a lovely foster dog, Teddy the Pomeranian. He was a rescue from a puppy mill. He stayed at our house for a whole month, but found his forever home yesterday. We miss him, but we're really happy for him too.



So now what? Both our boys are kinda happy that Teddy's gone, he was too big of a drain on the attention they normally get from us. We're going to do a little more agility soon. Mocha's knees have been hurting him since it's been cold, so we're sticking to Teacup agility until it warms up. I'm also going to put Mocha in a CGC class the next time our All Breed offers one. I think he'd make a great therapy dog :)

Oooohh the other new thing I've been into is Blogilates! It's pilates, but the videos are on youtube and they're free. Oh, and they'll kick your ass real hard lol. But the instructor, Cassey Ho, is super positive and kinda silly, and that really helps me push through the pain. (And oh there's so much pain!) Man if I could look like her.... well I guess I'd have to eat like a rabbit and I like cake so, some things just weren't meant to be.

Here's her beginner's video. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCg_gh_fppI

No comments:

Post a Comment